Well, you're kinda in a tough situation right now. You just committed murder, a very serious crime. Not only that, but also the guy you killed, Tybalt, is the cousin and very close to the person you are crazy in love with, and are married to. To make matters even worse, you just got banished from the city, so now you can never see your family, or your wife Juliet ever again. You kinda just ruined your life because you let your emotions take over. You are really screwed. The only advice I think I can give you is to just be patience. Your fast-thinking actions led to horrible things to occur, and because of what happened, you are in a terrible situation. Just let time go on, and maybe something can happen. Also, before you do something, think about it. I wouldn't say that fate caused you to be in the situation, but your free will did. You are a very emotional person. I think that maybe if you could've controlled your emotions, then you would definitely be in a better situation. However, controlling your emotions is very complicated. It's not that easy to just make yourself happy if you're sad. Also, you must inform Juliet about what happened, by sending a letter or something, and be completely honest. You already messed up, there's no point in hiding anything. As I said before, just be patient and let time take it's place, and by informing Juliet, she can maybe think of something that can help you two reunite.
From,
Mohammed Islam
From,
Mohammed Islam
Your honest, straightforward tone made this paragraph concerning a rather dark part of the play very funny. I really liked your analysis of the situation, if only Romeo had listened to the countless people telling him this, too. Good job!
ReplyDeleteDear Mo of Hammeds,
ReplyDeleteI am, in quite the situation. It seems like thee is tryeth to roasteth thy when thy needs aid. I know of my wrong doings and I require advice. Patience? True love is not something one can just stop, it clouds thy judgement. You must tryeth to understand. Have you had love as true as mine? I think not. How must I have patience in banishment? Give me DEATH. The stinging of isolation burns. I'm in AGONY and you suggest patience? I must find someone else to help me.
Romeo
^um lol same
ReplyDelete